All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an historic adventure of extraordinary power waiting to sweep you away to exotic lands as one of the most popular writers of our time conquers new storytelling worlds. Louis L'Amour has been best kwn for his ability to capture the spirit and drama of the authentic American West. Now he guides his readers to an even more distant frontier -- the enthralling lands of the 12th century. At the center of The Walking Drum is Kerbouchard, one of L'Amour's greatest heroes. Warrior, lover, scholar, Kerbouchard is a daring seeker of kwledge and fortune bound on a journey of ermous challenge, danger and revenge. Across the Europe, the Russian steppes and through the Byzantine wonder of Constantiple, gateway to Asia, Kerbouchard is thrust into the heart of the treacheries, passions, violence and dazzling wonders of a magnificent time. From castle to slave gallery, from sword-racked battlefields to a princess's secret chamber, and ultimately, to the impregnable fortress of the Valley of Assassins, The Walking Drum is a powerful adventure of an ancient world you will find every bit as riveting as Louis L'Amour's stories of the American West.
- Author BiographyOur foremost storyteller of the authentic West, Louis L Amour has thrilled a nation by chronicling the adventures of the brave men and women who settled the American frontier. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print around the world.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Books Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.