All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- Description'The biology of Israel/Palestine simply and beautifully revealed...Matthew Small, despite the horror of both the war, and the wall, works and travels both sides of the divide, and brings us to an understanding of where the seeds of peace can yet be found.' Jon Sw, Journalist and Presenter Writer Matthew Small travelled to the Holy Land to further his understanding of the enduring conflict between Israel and Palestine. While there, he discovered beauty, fear and suffering like where else in the world. In these honest and evocative reflections, Small retells his experiences of crossing into the West Bank to work the olive harvest with Palestinian farmers. He relates his encounters with organisations that are determinedly working to sow the seeds of peace in soils that are deeply scarred by suffering and war. While reliving these unforgettable experiences, through his writing he struggles to find why the wall between these two groups of people exists. Deciding to join a group of international and Israeli volunteers, Small attempts to show that, despite the ongoing occupation, peace is t lost, but still to be discovered.
- Author Biography<b>Matthew Small</b> is a fiction writer and freelance journalist. In 2012, he embarked on a trip to the Holy Land to further his political understanding of the area.
- Author(s)Matthew Small
- PublisherLegend Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegend Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.