All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAlive with the scents and smells of India, this vel traces the rigid, curcumscribed lives of three generations of women in an extended Jewish family in the walled city of Ahmedabad. It is a brutally honest story of Indian Jews under siege in a society unlike any other where Jews have made a home.
- Author BiographyEsther David belongs to a small community of Jews in India and the author of a collection of short stories, By the Sabarmati. Trained as a sculptor, she has been a professor of art history and is a columnist for The Times of India.
- Author(s)Esther David
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Jewish Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.