All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love to colour, and enjoy experimenting with palettes and combinations, then this surprising and beautiful colouring book is for you. Discover twenty wallpapers in classic designs spanning the decades, from the 18th century to the present day. For each design there are several options to try different colour combinations, and in addition, each is accompanied by a room furnished for the era. The walls are yours to complete in the colours of your choice. And watch out for signs of their occupants: they have left a few clues!
- Author BiographyIllustrator and collage artist Gemma Latimer teaches illustration at Goldsmith's University in London. Her numerous clients include Ted Baker, Marie Claire, Bafta and The Times newspaper. Pattern illustrator Jessica Stokes graduated from Camberwell College of Art in London in 2010. Her beautiful and intricate pen and ink drawings have been commissioned for products, fashion and magazines.
- Author(s)Gemma Latimer,Jessica Stokes,Natalia Price-Cabrera
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content Note80
- Weight492 g
- Width251 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.