All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Description<b><b><b><b>From the internationally bestselling creator of<i>Wreck This Journal...</i></b></b></b></b> wan.der <i>verb</i> \ wan-d r\ to walk/explore/amble in an unplanned or aimless way with a complete openness to the unkwn Several years ago when Keri Smith, bestselling author of<i>Wreck This Journal</i>, discovered cryptic handwritten tations in a worn copy of Walt Whitman s<i>Leaves of Grass</i>, her interest was piqued. Little did she kw at the time that those simple markings would become the basis of a years-long, life-changing exploration into a mysterious group kwn only as The Wander Society, as well as the subject of this book. Within these pages, you ll find the results of Smith s research: A guide to the Wander Society, a secretive group that holds up the act of wandering, or unplanned exploring, as a way of life. You ll learn about the group s mysterious origins, meet fellow wanderers through time, discover how wandering feeds the creative mind, and learn how to best practice the art of wandering, should you choose to accept the mission.
- Author Biography<b>Keri Smith</b>is a bestselling author, illustrator, and thinker. Her books include <i>Wreck This Journal</i>, <i> The Wander Society</i>, <i> This is Not a Book</i>, <i> How to Be an Explorer of the World</i>, <i> Mess</i>, <i> Finish This Book</i>, <i> The Pocket Scavenger</i>, <i> Wreck This Journal Everywhere</i>, <i> Everything Is Connected</i>, and<i> The Imaginary World of...</i>as well as Wreck This App, This is Not an App, and the Pocket Scavenger app. She enjoys spending time with her husband, experimental musician Jefferson Pitcher, and two children.
- Author(s)Keri Smith
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.