All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $100.00Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionJoycey Becket runs a second-hand bookstore in the seedier part of Greenwich in London. Never too worried about the legality of some of the material that comes his way, he is offered and purchases a strange 17th century manuscript. Suspecting that the document, with its curious map, may be the key to unlocking a real 300-year old pirate mystery, Joycey and his two companions set to work. The consequence is a brutal murder and increasing violence as they pursue the meaning of the letter. The story behind 'The Wapping Conspiracy' is based on a genuine historical incident and suggests the answer to a pirate mystery that has puzzled historians and treasure hunters for centuries. Richard Thomas's book is based on years of research and refers to real historical material and characters.
- Author BiographyTom Wareham is a former museum curator. He has published a number of books on naval history etc. 'The Wapping Conspiracy' emerged as a by-product of years of research into the story of Captain Kidd. It makes use of genuine documents from the late-17th century to immerse the reader in an authentic historical mystery and the hunt for its solution.
- Author(s)Tom Wareham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.