Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionEdited Revised Edition 2010: Josh and Zeke's penchant for adventure, passion for love, and a monumental fear for their lives, have caused them to flee the family plantation in coastal South Carolina with destination in mind, only a direction, to head west to live on the frontier in a land where one kws who they are. Lacking experience in a wilderness life, and having little kwledge of dealing with and defending themselves from the highly experienced Indian warriors, they willingly leave their eastern civilization in hopes of finding a place so remote, they could finally be alone to allow their relationship to grow. Only the power of their love gives each man the strength, determination, and fortitude to endure all that the wilderness could fling in their faces. Their life and love inspire new friends, as they often use their skills learned in war to put their lives on the line to help total strangers survive as well. They learn how to hunt wildlife for food, and track the ferocious Kaga Ozuye demon warriors to ensure the survival of their new friend Yuma. With the help of an old ally from their past, and John Bridger-brother of famed mountain man and explorer James Bridger, they battle renegade former confederate soldiers, and attacks by a vicious Sioux tribe. They sought paradise, but soon learn that finding a haven for love is a constant battle they must fight for, and they would do so, because they would let man, beast, or wild Indian stop them. No matter how tough the fight, their love for each other still remained supremely more important than all that the world could throw at them.
- Author BiographyTJ began writing his stories in the eighties, mostly for fun and for friends. He was still working full-time for someone else and the career took up more time than he wished. In 2005, he began working for himself with hopes of spending more time on his writing. On the computer were several novels not yet produced, so while writing new material, he began searching for outlets for the books he'd completed. His favorite part of writing is the crafting of the rough draft, a period in the process when the words fly from the storage center deep in his brain like a movie stuck on fast-forward. The agonizing part begins with the painstaking restructuring as the editing begins, but it is a joy when the tale is finally finished. TJ often works on three stories at once, each in different stages of production. He does this to keep his creative skills at peak performance, and because he believes fiction is just too much fun!
- Author(s)T J Johnson
- PublisherHard Title Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHard Title Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.