All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionClever book titles abound, often obscuring the real message of the author. Not this one. This book discusses exactly what its title anunces: the reality of the spiritual warfare daily facing God's people and the certainty of victory! Few Christians grasp the vast implications of this awesome and wonderful truth. Most of us have understood correctly that the great controversy between Christ and Satan is a struggle of ermous theological and historical significance. Too many are burying their heads in the sand, refusing to look at or recognize the enemy's strategies and devices. The material contained in this book is Biblical and solidly supported from the volumius supplemental inspiration graciously given our people in the Spirit of Prophecy --Dr. George H. Akers
- Author(s)Vaughn Allen
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.