All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to be able to analyse the War Poets? There is a profound sense of discovery for each generation who comes to read the work of the war poets. The reader has to comprehend the sheer ermity and loss of life in a theatre that was at once hellish and paradoxically a cause of massive social change. In this Studymate, the reader is shown how to consider the writing of war and conflict in general and then to understand the historical context. The author then explains the cathartic response of transmuting pain into art or literature.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen wade has taught |English literature for many years and is the author of a number of texts. he now teaches for the Open University and writes and researches from his home in Lincolnshire. He and his son are avid regional soccer supporters.
- Author(s)Stephen Wade
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler,Laura Booth
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.