All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws Warren is the greatest investor of our time...This book for the first time captures his genius as a manager. -Jack Welch The first book to reveal the investment and management strategies of the Berkshire Hathaway all-star management team. Much has been written about Warren Buffett and his investment philosophy; little has been made public about the inside management of Berkshire Hathaway. With a market cap exceeding 100 billion , Berkshire Hathaway has a market value surpassing many icons of American business such as Dell, AT&T, Disney, Ford, Gillette, American Express, and GM. Drawing on his personal experiences as well as those of Berkshire's chief executives, officers, and directors interviewed for this book, Berkshire insider Robert P. Miles provides a unique look at the Berkshire Hathaway culture and its management principles.
- Author BiographyROBERT P. MILES (www.robertpmiles.com) is a Tampa-based author, entrepreneur, freelance journalist, and professional speaker. He has been a shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway for a number of years. Miles is also the author of 101 Reasons to Own the World's Greatest Investment: Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (Wiley), for which he received an unofficial endorsement from Warren Buffett. Miles's keynote address, Reflections of a Billionaire CEO: How to See You in the Image, has been heard in over twenty countries. He is also the author and presenter of Nightingale-Conant's audio series entitled How to Build Wealth Like Warren Buffett: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor.
- Author(s)Robert P. Miles
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteports.
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.