Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WARRIOR'S TALE: In a stunning sequel to The Far Kingdoms, fantasy, feminism, and feats of breathtaking wonder blend masterfully in the hands of authors who celebrate the spirit of adventure (Locus). In this outing, the authors of the Sten series turn their attention to Amalric Antero's warrior sister, Rali - captain of the all woman Marin Guard. Adventure abounds as Rali and her soldier sail uncharted seas, searching for the Archon, or sorcerer, who is determined to destroy them and their beloved city of Orissa.
- Author BiographyInternational bestselling authors and screenwriters Allan Cole and the late Chris Bunch were collaborators for nearly twenty years. Together, and separately, they published over forty novels and sold more than 150 TV and movie screenplays. Their most noteworthy collaboration produced the eight-book Sten series, hailed as landmark science fiction by Publishers Weekly, among others. The Far Kingdoms series, also critically acclaimed, was their final collaboration. The four books include: The Far Kingdoms, The Warrior's Tale, Kingdoms Of The Night, and The Warrior Returns, which was written by Allan solo. For details about Allan's life and work, see his homepage at www.acole.com. For information about Chris, see his Wikipedia entry at http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bunch. Both authors are also featured in the Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB.com) And be sure to stop by Allan Bookstore to find links to their works: https: //sites.google.com/site/colesnewspreviews/Bulletins/allan-s-booksto
- Author(s)Allan Cole,Chris Bunch
- Date of Publication25/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.