All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe lives of the working class in West Virginia--a train engineer, an epileptic, coal miners and outlaws, the fragile and dispossessed--are explored in this powerful yet tender collection of six short stories and a vella. They depict an isolated world of hardship, human endurance, and hard-won dignity and are a lyrical rendering of times and places w largely gone--but the stirring clarity of people and landscape can persist in the reader's imagination.
- Author BiographyRichard Currey is the author of Crossing Over: A Vietnam Journal, which went on to vast acclaim and a Pulitzer Prize nomination; Fatal Light ; and Lost Highway. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Richard Currey
- PublisherSanta Fe Writer's Project
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSanta Fe Writer's Project
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.