Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written for general students of international relations as well as students of communism in a style intended to be readable. The research was based on the assumption that efficiency in the operation of any political alliance, indeed any institution, whether it be a school board, the US Supreme Court, the United Nations, or the Catholic Church, depends upon an accurate assessment of the adjustments that must be made and the ability to make them.The Warsaw Pact is a study of how a Communist regional defense alliance responded to conflict among its member states. It has been written with an awareness that, given the nature of Communist ideology, much of the relationship between Communist states depends upon party activities rather than joint institutions.
- Author(s)Robin Alison Remington
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1973
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.