All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo doubt about it, Rolex is a chrometric legend. The company was founded in 1905 by Hans Wilsdorf, a Bavarian marketing genius who focused on invation. Watch enthusiasts have Wilsdorf to thank for many outstanding models and technical advances, including the first officially-certified wristwatches, the waterproof Oyster housing, the Datejust, and sports watches like the Submariner diver's watch, which dates back more than fifty years. Although this book gives the company's incredible tradition its due, it also devotes ample space to the present. Crafted in-house to exacting specifications, Rolex's breadth of timepieces combine the utmost in sophisticated luxury with advanced precision. All this and much more is yours to enjoy in the third volume of the successful The Watch Book series.
- Author BiographyGISBERT L. BRUNNER, born in 1947, has been working with wristwatches, pendulum clocks, and other precision timekeeping instruments since 1964. During the quartz watch crisis in the 1970s, he discovered a new love for mechanical timepieces as well. His talent and passion for collecting chronographs led him to publish his first articles on the subject in magazines, including GQ, ZEIT Magazin, and Chronos, in the 1980s. He has since written more than twenty books about every aspect of the field.
- Author(s)Gisbert Brunner
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2017
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.