Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSo many Christians wonder if they are living up to the high calling of Christ in our lost and dying world. How can we lay down our lives to best serve the Lord during our brief time on earth? What should be the focus of every Christian's life? Are we living and breathing for the sake of the gospel? Through a friendly and conversational style, and with many stories and Scripture verses, you will see the importance of equipping yourself with sound biblical truth to warn the lost and live in ways that adorn the gospel of Christ. We should want to encourage, bless, and speak truth boldly into the lives of everyone we meet to rescue them from God's coming wrath. These are the words and deeds that the Lord treasures because they show how real He and His love are to the world. And they are watching. The Watchmen will passionately move your heart to become a watchman for the Most High God, who blows the trumpet long and loud in the lives of the unsaved around us. The world is sleeping but must be awakened to the reality of Judgment Day that is fast approaching. We must finish strong for the Lord and take as many souls with us to heaven as possible. Everyone must be ready. Join with the watchmen of God, who lift up their trumpets to call the perishing to choose life in Christ!
- Author BiographyMark Cahill has a business degree from Auburn University, where he was an honorable mention Academic All-American in basketball. He has worked in the business world at IBM and in various management positions, and he taught high school for four years. Mark now speaks to thousands of people a year at conferences, camps, retreats, etc. He has also appeared on numerous radio and television shows. Mark's favorite thing to do is to go out and meet people and find out what they believe and why they believe it. You can find Mark at malls, concerts, art and music festivals, airports, beaches, sporting events, college campuses, etc., doing just that.
- Author(s)Mark Cahill
- PublisherBiblical Discipleship
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiblical Discipleship
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.