All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, the tribes of the desert have lived in an uneasy truce. Each tribe dedicated to an elemental spirit, each tribe, and each spirit, nervously eyeing the others. On the surface, all seems to be as usual. But underneath, evil has taken root. In the capital city, whispers abound, whispers of treason and of war. The spirits have foretold it-a storm is coming that will bathe the deserts in the blood of the incent. Hamalah, devotee of the water spirit, is caught up in the whirlwind the day she discovers a boy of the fire spirit's tribe injured in the desert. Together, the pair must seek out the evil that would destroy both their peoples. But first, they must find a way to put aside the wounds of the past and heal the deep scars that lie between them. If they can't, then they, and everyone they kw, will fall before the oncoming storm.
- Author BiographyDebbie is one of two remaining original members of the writers group Alternate Historians, which was formed in 1988 after a writers workshop at a local St. Louis con. Debbie is a native of Illinois, is married, and has three grown children. She is the Kitchen Fairy and Comma Master of the writers group. You have not had angel food cake until you've had Debbie's angel food cake. Her book, Thief's Luck, was published in 2006.
- Author(s)Deborah Millitello
- PublisherWord Posse
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Posse
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.