Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first full-scale published examination of the works of ted architectural painter, Adam van Doren. Trained as an architect, Van Doren eschews general city views in favour of single buildings - much in the same way a portrait painter would approach his subject. This luxurious volume presents 120 stunning full-colour photographs of Van Doren's work that allows the reader to fully experience the subjective romanticism that fills his work, and bring his native New York to life.
- Author BiographySamuel White is a noted architect and adjunct professor of Fine Arts at New York University. Richard Boyle is adjunct professor of Art History at Temple University, Philadelphia. Avis Berman is an art historian and respected author.
- Author(s)Avis Berman,Richard Boyle,Samuel White
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note120 colour & 20 b&w photos
- Weight1456 g
- Width279 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.