All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLisa focuses on food she loves to cook for her family and friends, with an original collection of over 120 recipes based around different occasions - Sunday Morning, Rainy Days, Something Special, when the Sun is Shining, when she has No Time and a House Full of Kids. There is something here to suit every occasion, with recipes ranging from the delicate Crab Ravioli and Chive Beurre Blanc, the sublime Venison, Celeriac and Apple Puree, Red Wine and Chocolate Sauce to Crispy Cornflake Chicken and Homemade Fish Fingers, perfect fare for hungry kids. Every recipe has Lisa's personal introduction, giving an insight into her life. This book will be an inspiration and friend for all cooks.
- Author BiographyActress Lisa Faulkner was the clear winner of 2010 Celebrity MasterChef. Since then Lisa hasn't looked back in her cooking career. She is regularly on our television screens cooking on This Morning, Saturday Kitchen and Sunday Brunch. Lisa's first book, Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter, was a Number One Sunday Times bestseller.
- Author(s)Lisa Faulkner
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Atlases
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.