All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired when Janan Cain couldn't find a picture book to explain emotions to her young daughters, The Way I Feel uses illustrations, text, colour and type font -- to describe happy , disappointed , angry , jealous and other feelings that kids experience. Uses words and situations familiar to children to describe a wide variety of emotions, some seldom attributed to children. The language is n-judgmental, and free of bias and slang. Whimsical characters that appeal to both boys and girls. Widely used in school character education programs, and with children who are sick, abused, emotionally troubled or have such special needs as autism. Now available as a boardbook, The Way I Feel is also used in mental and emotional health programs for adults with disabilities.
- Author(s)Janan Cain
- PublisherParenting Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParenting Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight280 g
- Width175 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.