Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA template on how to change the way we govern in the United States before it is too late. We are on the brink of oblivion unless we radically change the way we live in these modern times. We have drifted too far from the principles that were established early on by this nation. It is time w, to think outside the box and set up a government and accept the governance that will entice and invigorate citizens to do more for themselves and for this country. Otherwise, it may be too late to recover. These ideas may sound implausible, outlandish, far-out and maybe impossible. But if we have learned anything about the United States from its long and rich history as a nation: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
- Author BiographyElias Vidal is a person who has lived life to its fullest and is not ashamed to say that he would like to continue living life to its limits for a long time. He needs time to finish some ten to twenty books he has started. Elias was born in Callao, Peru, South America, in 1942 as Luis Elias Vidal Peralta. He came to the United States with his father, mother and sister. He was only thirteen years-old. The family had to leave Peru during one of its military coups. They fled to Argentina, where they lived for five years, waiting for their United States visa. It came just in time, as the tyrannical reign of Juan and Evita Peron had exploded and they had to take flight again. When the family arrived in San Francisco in 1953, Elias only words in English were; 'yes' and 'no'. That's it! Within six months, watching countless hours of television, he was able to understand almost everyone in school and most were able to understand him as well. Early on, he knew he loved the entertainment business, the music business, but writing was the farthest thing in his mind. It's amazing how life is, he says When you never expect it something happens in life and boom, suddenly you're a writer. Between his grammar school days and the day he decided to begin writing his life-long experiences, including a multitude of exciting, exhilarating, sometime thrilling chapters in his life, stories surfaced. His days have been filled with one unusual experience after another; from banking, to recreational entrepreneur, high-power executive in the film and television business (acting with Clark Gable to Elvis Presley), to a wild period as a musician, playing in film and television and thousands of nightclubs and joints, to his later life as a racer, promoter and all-around lover of living and enjoying its ultimate experiences. He lives large. He credits his family and especially his wife of fifty-plus-years for Allowing me to do what I damn well please! Elias Vidal's books cover a diversity of subjects and attitudes, from comedy, humor, to biographical experiences, mystery and political savvy. Elias can write on just about anything, as he was once tested by writing seven articles on subjects he had never experienced. It was a dare and he won. You will enjoy reading about his exploits and his ideas.
- Author(s)Elias Vidal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.