All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionMilanese photographer Giuseppe Pi (born 1940) is kwn as a refined portraitist and an extraordinary observer of the jazz universe. He captured jazz icons such as Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Dizzy Gillespie and Ella Fitzgerald. This book contains timeless faces that have marked the past century, including Vladimir Nabokov, Andy Warhol, Frank Zappa, Giorgio Armani and more.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Pino
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- First Published2014
- Weight2760 g
- Width299 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.