All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew in the bestselling Way We Live series is this visually thrilling exploration of the way people around the world live with the things they love. Divided into seven main sections, the book showcases Gilles de Chabaneixs eagle-eye for a good idea or intriguing detail, offering an international tour of how people frame, hang and place objects, as well showing the best ways of combining and balancing them, and displaying them with wit or irony. Every opportunity to make cross cultural comparisons and connections is taken within this book to provide a truly international vision of the ways in which our lives are reflected by the things we love.
- Author(s)Gilles de Chabaneix,Stafford Cliff
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note296 colour illustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width220 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.