All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $32.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who dreams of living in the country--or is lucky eugh to liver there already--this is the ultimate guide to modern country living with style. The Way We Live... series of books focus on environments and styles of living that are parallel around the world yet somehow stylistically distinct in particular locations. This latest addition to the series celebrates country living, from the lavender fields of Provence and woodsy English cottages to Montana weekend ranches and Mexico's traditional adobe haciendas. Among the interiors and homes depicted here, there is sure to be inspiration aplenty for anyone daydreaming of rustic, yet stylish, country living. Traditional and contemporary styles are explored: an airy, minimalist sitting room looks out on to lush countryside; bunches of herbs and antique tools hang from rough-hewed beams beside a roaring log fire; an intricate stone floor shines through the sleek glass top of a contemporary dining table, where a bowl of fruit from the local farmers' market awaits guests. The concluding section of the book is a rich sequence of images of the best that life in the country has to offer, from colonial New England farmsteads to life aboard houseboats in Pacific Northwest fishing hamlets. This is inspirational, aspirational lifestyle photography at its finest.
- Author BiographyStafford Cliff was formerly creative director at the Conran Design Group in London. The late Gilles de Chabaneix was one of France's most prominent photographers of interiors, whose work appeared in leading style magazines, including Elle Decor and Marie Claire. Previous volumes in the series include The Way We Live by the Sea, The Way We Live in the City, The Way We Live with Color, and The Way We Live with the Things We Love.
- Author(s)Stafford Cliff
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width226 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Gilles De Chabaneix
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.