Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSusannah and Rob were childhood sweethearts. But as with most early love affairs, they broke up, moved on and w find themselves in very different places. And t entirely happy - who is? A chance meeting between them sends shockwaves through their lives. What happens when your first love makes a surprise reappearance? Is fate telling you it's time for a second chance...or should you simply walk away and let the past become ancient history? But Susannah and Rob just aren't able to forget the way they were - and the world is about to realise the consequences of their reunion.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Noble is the author of The Reading Group, The Tenko Club and Alphabet Weekends.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Noble
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2011
- Weight598 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.