The Way We're Working isn't Working: Four Changes to Get More Out of Work and Life by Tony Schwartz, Catherine McCarthy, Jean Gomes (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by dwfong
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $11.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his years of intensive work consulting to companies including Procter & Gamble, Sony, Toyota, Microsoft, Ford and Ernst & Young, with his firm The Energy Project, Schwartz has developed a powerful program for changing the way we are working that greatly boosts our engagement and our satisfication with our work and increases our performance. In this book he marshalls a wide range of powerful evidence from business research and psychology that shows that the current model of work is t only t optimal, it is specfically counter-productive because it saps us of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy. In order for us to perform at our best, we must make a set of key changes in our work lives -- and in order to develop the full potential of their work force, our managers and companies must institute changes that will provide us with the regular physical renewal, emotional reward, mental focus and stimulation; and sense of purpose and significance that we need.
- Author BiographyTony Schwartz is the founder and president of The Energy Project, a consulting group that works with a number of Fortune 500 companies. He was a reporter for the New York Times, an associate editor at Newsweek, and a staff writer for New York Magazine and Esquire and a columnist for Fast Company. Jean Gomes is Managing Director of DPA, a London-based management consultancy specialising in leadership and culture change. He is also Chairman of The Energy Project Europe.
- Author(s)Catherine McCarthy,Jean Gomes,Tony Schwartz
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/03/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementEarly ex
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.