All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WAY OF HERBS is an essential manual for gaining and maintaining health through a holistic approach, a natural path to well being. It contains complete, easy-to-use information on simple herbal remedies and gives detailed descriptions of more than 140 Western herbs and 31 important Chinese herbs. With interest in natural health remedies and alternatives to Western medicine on the rise, Michael Tierra provides a classic work on herbs and natural healing.
- Author BiographyMichael Tierra is a pioneer in the study of traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine in the West. He is one of the forerunners of the North American Natural Health movement. His expertise comes from other thirty years of practice and study in North America, China, and India. He lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Michael Tierra
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/02/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.