All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThough it is simple and obvious, you may t understand the incredible importance of the way of thing. When you do see the way, you will wonder, Can it really be this easy and simple? And seeing that there was never anything in the way of freedom can almost be embarrassing. How could I have never seen it? you'll ask. The Way of Nothing: Nothing in the Way explores the obstacles that stop you from reaching your highest desires: enlightenment, eternal peace, or simply ordinary contentment. These obstacles are thing more than concepts you have that seem real, yet they vanish with insight into the way. It is a wonderful surprise to discover that there has always been thing in the way of what you want. Best of all, there is really thing to it!
- Author BiographyParamananda is an Internationally known Teacher of the Bright Path based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Author(s)Paramananda Ishaya
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMantra Books
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.