All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description<b>Martial artists, great warriors, coaches, generals, and successful corporate CEOs have all effectively used the strategies for winning found in Sun Tzu's <i>Art of War</i>.</b> Authors Jerry Lynch and Chungliang Al Huang, using lessons from the <i>The Art of War</i>, as well as other ancient Taoist books such as the <i>I Ching</i> and <i>Tao Te Ching</i>, teach readers to develop the capacities and qualities that make a champion-such as high self-esteem, courage, fortitude, determination, perseverance, tenacity, self-awareness, integrity, the ability to take risks, and the ability to learn from failure. The emphasis on self-awareness, tactical positioning, and strategic advantage means that practitioners win through inner growth and self-improvement-giving them a universal competitive edge.
- Author Biography<b><i>Jerry Lynch, Ph.D. </b></i> and <b><i>Chungliang Al Huang</b></i> are the authors of several books, including <i>Thinking Body, Dancing Mind</i>. They have published extensively on the relationship of the Tao to performance.
- Author(s)Jerry Lynch
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.