All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs every good hedge witch kws, the best magick is made right at home. This book shows them how to transform their homes into sacred spaces, where they can: * Create magickal cookbooks of recipes, spells, and charms* Prepare food that urishes body and soul* Perform rituals that protect and purify hearth and home* Master the secrets of the cauldron and the sacred flame* Call upon the kitchen gods and goddesses* Produce hearth-based arts and crafts With this book, witches learn all they need to kw to make home a magickal place to live, work, and play.
- Author BiographyArin Murphy-Hiscock (Montreal, Canada) is the author of The Way of the Green Witch, Power Spellcraft for Life, and Solitary Wicca for Life. A High Priestess within the Black Forest Clan, she has been active in the New Age community for more than twelve years.
- Author(s)Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/04/2009
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight319 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.