All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated. A revolutionary program of psychophysical exercises that can literally change our bodies, teaching us more pleasurable and efficient ways of functioning. Gentle movements integrating mind and body help us to move with greater ease and grace, quicken reflexes, improve body sensing, enhance physical and mental performance, and even reduce the effects of aging.
- Author(s)Robert Masters
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementQuest ed
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.