Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionBenjamin Franklin's famous guide to wealth has been a personal finance favorite for over 250 years. Franklin collected the wittiest and most useful gems about wealth, business, management, entrepreneurship, and work from over two decades of his Poor Richard's Almanac. This handsome new volume makes a great gift for anyone in the field of business or finance, for any recent graduate beginning to build personal wealth, for anyone managing others, and for anyone who enjoys a pithy turn of phrase.
- Author BiographyPublisher, writer, inventor, diplomat, patriot: Benjamin Franklin was one of early America's truly great figures, and was world famous during his own lifetime for his writings, inventions, and diplomacy. Franklin's Poor Richard's Almanac was a perennial bestseller in colonial America, and contributed literally hundreds of witty sayings and quotes still in fashion today.
- Author(s)Benjamin Franklin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.