The Way to the Stars: The Story of the Snowdon Mountain Railway by Keith Turner (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the Swdon Mountain Railway from Llanberis to the peak. Now over 100 years old, it continues to transport many tens of thousands of passengers every summer. Includes many black-and-white and colour photographs.
- Author(s)Keith Turner
- PublisherLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGwynedd
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Content Noteblack & white photos throughout + a section of coloured photos
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.