All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, an internationally cited expert in the kwledge grid field, introduces the Resource Space Model (RSM) to help you effectively organize and manage resources by rmalizing classification semantics. After setting forth basic models of RSM and the Semantic Link Network, the author establishes the relationship between the two models and sets forth an approach to integrating the two and exploring their semantic rich interconnections.
- Author(s)Hai Zhuge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWeb Information Systems Engineering and Internet Technologies Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.