All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed bestselling author and king of psychological suspense gets a whole new chance to thrill, as Jonathan Kellerman s <i>The Web</i> makes its graphic vel debut. After a narrow escape from his burning house, psychologist Dr. Alex Delaware is ready for a relaxing getaway. And revered scientist Dr. Woodrow Wilson Moreland has just the ticket for Alex and his girlfriend, Robin Castagna: an all-expenses-paid vacation to a Pacific island retreat. It won t all be fun in the sun, however. But helping Dr. Moreland prepare his fascinating case files for publication is business Alex is happy to mix with pleasure. Unfortunately, pleasure is in short supply on the remote island of Aruk, with its dark history hanging heavy in the tropical air. Though reports of a bloody native uprising and mutants haunting the jungle may be rumors, the brutal, unsolved murder of a young woman is very real. So is the bad vibe Alex and Robin get from a battling pair of married scientists, a scandal-hunting writer, a duo of menacing beach bums, and a politician with a hidden agenda. Not to mention their enigmatic host, a man being eaten alive by secrets. As ather savage murder stuns the island, a dangerous storm closes in . . . and so does the conspiracy consuming Aruk like a strangling vine. With one to trust but each other, Alex and Robin must track down the hellish truth beneath a lost paradise before the blue Pacific waters run red with more spilled blood. Once again, scripter Ande Parks acclaimed author of <i>Union Station</i>, <i>Capote in Kansas</i>, and the Jonathan Kellerman graphic adaptation <i>Silent Partner</i> teams with major Marvel and DC illustrator Michael Gaydos to bring the laureate of L.A. mystery fiction to edgy, intense new life on the page.
- Author Biography<b>Jonathan Kellerman</b> is the #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of more than thirty bestselling crime novels, including the Alex Delaware series, <i>The Butcher s Theater, Billy Straight, The Conspiracy Club, </i><i>Twisted, </i>and<i> True Detectives</i>. With his wife, bestselling novelist Faye Kellerman, he co-authored <i>Double Homicide </i>and<i> Capital Crimes</i>. He is also the author of two children s books and numerous nonfiction works, including <i>Savage Spawn: Reflections on Violent Children </i>and<i> With Strings Attached: The Art and Beauty of Vintage Guitars</i>. He has won the Goldwyn, Edgar, and Anthony awards and has been nominated for a Shamus Award. Jonathan and Faye Kellerman live in California, New Mexico, and New York. <b>Michael Gaydos</b> has illustrated major comic book series for Marvel and DC and collaborated with superstar writer Brian Michael Bendis on the <i>Alias</i> series. <b>Ande Parks</b> is the critically acclaimed author of the graphic novels <i>Union Station </i>and<i> Capote in Kansas</i>. He lives in Kansas with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width168 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Gaydos
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.