All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1830, a debate on the nature of sovereignty in the American federal union occurred in the United States Senate between Senators Daniel Webster of Massachusetts and Robert Hayne of South Carolina. This debate exposed the critically different understandings of the nature of the American union that, by 1830, had developed between the North and the South and would ultimately lead to civil war in 1861.
- Author BiographyStefan Brooks is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Lindsey Wilson College. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Houston in 2006. He has published many articles on American politics, foreign policy, world politics and Middle Eastern politics for ABC-CLIO.
- Author(s)Stefan M. Brooks
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.