All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets to planning a stress-free wedding * Free yourself from wedding stress - and plan your entire wedding - in less than one week * Discover thousands of wedding ideas and inspiration * Enjoy your engagement don't spend the entire time planning Smart brides have one thing in common - a good checklist! Did you kw the average wedding can take over 200 hours just to plan? And that doesn't include completing all of the associated tasks, activities, errands and projects. But it doesn't have to take that much time (or energy). I can take the stress out of planning one of the most important days of your life and show you how to make every wedding decision in less than one week. Unlike other wedding planning books, this one is designed for brides (and their grooms) who want to get down to the business of planning their wedding without having to wade through the fluff. You won't waste precious time researching every little detail - it is all written here for you. This book acts as your wedding blueprint by breaking down every task into manageable steps. It provides loads of suggestions that allow you to personalise your big day at every step and plan a completely unique wedding. It also shows you how (and when) to look to professionals for advice and suggestions in their field of expertise. This book will ensure you don't get lost in the stress and drama of wedding planning. Above all, your wedding is a celebration of your love and planning it should be fun!
- Author BiographyTenille Gregory has been working in the wedding industry for the past five years. After selling thousands of products for weddings and hens parties she realised that brides were overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of planning a wedding and what they really needed was something to help them reduce the stress and anxiety. So she decided to develop something to put their minds at ease. That's when the idea for The Wedding Checklist was born. A quick check revealed that there were already wedding checklists available online but nothing comprehensive enough to cover from the engagement, through to the wedding, honeymoon and into the marriage. Further research revealed that the checklists available just weren't enough. Brides were left asking more questions than when they began. With her behind-the-scenes knowledge Tenille set off to rewrite, add to, expand and provide options and ideas for each checkpoint to provide the ultimate to do list for today's bride. Prototypes were produced, tested and refined to provide the wonderful book that is The Wedding Checklist. Tenille continually has requests for the book even from brides in the later stages of wedding planning. They can easily sail through the book selecting everything that they have already completed and easily see anything that they have missed. This reassurance is a fantastic way to put their minds at ease in the weeks before their big day. It's as easy as that!
- Author(s)Tenille Gregory
- PublisherViolet Skies
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViolet Skies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pinkberets08 Oct, 2014by
Easy to use wedding planner
Smaller book than I had thought, but packed with useful information. Needed to have some colourful pics that would of been useful. A good buy.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.