All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPlan the perfect big day celebration with this ultimate guide by The Wedding Fairy, covering literally everything you will ever need to kw - without having to break the bank! Discover 125 original DIY wedding solutions, alongside need-to-kw essentials on the budget, planning, and how to achieve your very own fairy-tale wedding day look.
- Author BiographyWith over a million hits and counting on YouTube alone, George has been described as an internet sensation by the UK's leading wedding website confetti.co.uk and is now recognised as a leading voice on everything linked to the World of saying I do! Having spent 2 years reporting for Wedding TV, George is now putting pen to paper so he can share all his top tips of the trade and little black book of big day know-how to ensure any event is positively a-list. George is a regular fixture across the UK media, contributing to a range of National Magazines such as Perfect Weddings and as a resident wedding expert on TV shows including The Wright Stuff on FIVE, E4's 50 Greatest Wedding Shockers, The Good Food Channel, TLC America for The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton - reaching over 22 million viewers and The Alan Titchmarsh Show for ITV1. George also manages a personal consultancy offering couples one to one planning services for their big day celebrations plus, he is creator and founder of NATIONAL WEDDING DAY. This annual event gives couples globally a chance to rejoice and re-live the most sensational day of their life whilst raising money for their favourite Charity. More recently George has also been writing for The Party Times and littleblackdress.co.uk.
- Author(s)George Watts
- PublisherAndrews UK Limited
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLuton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Note19 b&w photos
- Weight125 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byThe Wedding Fairy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.