Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wedding Journey is a unique guidebook that couples contemplating marriage will value. Rev. Hannah Desmond incorporates both ancient teachings and leading-edge thought in the crafting of wedding ceremonies for twenty-first century couples. She offers sage advice and assistance for creating your wedding ceremony, personal vows, and a fulfilling marriage. Hannah has created authentic, contemporary wedding scripts, which can serve as complete wedding services or as templates in the creation of your own ceremony. The ancient Celtic wedding practice of Handfasting is included, with a full explanation of tying the kt. You receive guidance as you begin the process of creating your ceremony, accessing your deepest emotions, and verbalizing your true feelings through your wedding vows. Beneficial practices and exercises are included to help alleviate the stress that may arise as you plan your wedding and prepare for your transition into married life. Hannah introduces effective techniques for harnessing the power of your thoughts, words, and emotions to alleviate distressful misunderstandings and allow for greater communication and a deeper bond in your marriage. With humor and compassion, Hannah helps you avoid some of the wedding pitfalls she has witnessed in her twenty years as a wedding celebrant. There are anecdotes to make you laugh and advice on a myriad of unique wedding elements from using your astrological flower in your bouquet to incorporating a unity ritual in your ceremony. The information and assistance offered throughout The Wedding Journey provides couples with fresh ideas and the emotional support and understanding necessary to create a deeply meaningful wedding ceremony, powerful and enduring vows, an awakened heart, and the flow of great love, prosperity, serenity, and joy into their marriage.
- Author(s)Rev Hannah Desmond
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.