Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sumptuous tradition of Chocolat and Captain Corelli's Mandolin, and already optioned for a major motion picture, comes a magical tale of romantic passion, culinary delight and Italy. Captain James Gould arrives in wartime Naples assigned to discourage marriages between British soldiers and their gorgeous Italian girlfriends. But the incent young officer is soon distracted by an intoxicating young widow who kws her way around a kitchen...Livia Pertini is creating feasts that stun the senses with their succulence ruby-colored San Marzana tomatoes, glistening anchovies, and delectable new potatoes encrusted with the black volcanic earth of of Campania and James is about to learn that his heart may rank higher than his orders. For romance can be born of the sweet and spicy passions of food and love and time spent in the kitchen can be as joyful and exciting as the banquet of life itself! From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyAnthony Capella is a lover of all things culinary who lives in Oxfordshire, England. His previous novels, The Wedding Officer and The Food of Love, have been translated into twenty-two languages. He is at work on his next novel. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Anthony Capella
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBantam Discovery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight372 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.