All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the general principles of laboratory animal maintenance and experimental use as well as factors that have to be taken into account when good research is done with animals. In addition, it provides species specific coverage, concentrating on the species most used as laboratory animals. The book gives a comprehensive description of the welfare questions considered to be important for each species under laboratory conditions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2004
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleAnimal Welfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEila Kaliste
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.