Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the essential book for anyone who is considering building or buying a new house or remodeling an old one--an insider's guide to construction, written by a professional contractor. Many readers will remember Jim Locke as the contractor in Tracy Kidder's bestselling book House, in which he epitomized the values of the true craftsman.
- Author(s)Jim Locke
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication30/09/1992
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin (Trade)
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.