All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionAt least one in three lawyers and law students suffer from depression. A litigious culture, extreme hours and relentless pressure - both internal and external - can all take their toll. Young lawyer Jerome Doraisamy learnt the hard way how pushing yourself to the physical and emotional limit can wreak havoc on your mental health and wellbeing. Over an 18-month period starting from late 2011, he suffered from severe clinical depression. His first book, The Wellness Doctrines, addresses the crisis in the profession head-on, offering practical tools and guidance for young legal professionals via insightful case studies from academics, managing partners, senior solicitors, down to graduates and students. Showcasing a by lawyers, for lawyers approach, this book provides the inspiration a young legal professional needs to take charge of his or her health and wellbeing.
- Author(s)Jerome Doraisamy
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight120 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byGerard Brennan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.