All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Welsh Cake Cookbook features a selection of recipes celebrating one of Wales' best loved dishes. These little cakes are peculiar to Wales; the Irish are famous for their potato cakes, the Scots with their oatcakes and the Bretons with their crepes but ne make a sweet scone-like delicacy with quite the same appeal as the Welsh cake.
- Author BiographyGilli Davies has worked with food for more than 30 years, with many cookbooks based on local food culture in Wales and Cyprus, including the Flavours of Wales series, and a 10-part TV series, Tastes of Wales. Gilli runs children's cookery classes, a training scheme to encourage restaurants to use local ingredients, and a variety of other food events. Huw Jones is a UK-based food photographer whose work includes the Flavours of Wales series.
- Author(s)Gilli Davies
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFlavours of Wales
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Photographs byHuw Jones
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.