Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Terraine, perhaps the most distinguished historian of the First World War, addresses a number of particular topics in this collection of fascinating essays. The author's lucid style stands out in making this book a model of accurate, well-argued and readable military history. 'John Terraine's nine essays either help our understanding or stimulate our thought'. Correlli Barnett 'ather opportunity to admire his clarity of thought and his excellent style'. Sunday Times 'John Terraine reflects with insight and compassion on the appalling shambles of the Western Front'. The Times
- Author BiographyThe distinguished historian of the First World War, John Terraine, is the author of Haig: The Educated Soldier, The Great War, To Win a War, White Heat, Mons, The Road to Passchendaele, The Right of the Line and Business in Great Waters.
- Author(s)John Terraine
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrationsmaps,ports.
- Weight209 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.