All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers the main British battle areas of the Western Front between 1914 and 1918. Starting with the spark that ignited the war, the outline of events brings the operations of the British Army in France and Flanders full circle: from the BEF at Mons in August 1914 and the retreat beyond Marne to the victorious advances of the forces of the British Empire and their re-entering the town in November 1918. It is impossible t to marvel at the triumph of nature over the obliteration of the landscape.
- Author(s)John Giles
- PublisherAfter the Battle
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAfter the Battle S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfter the Battle
- Content Note511 illustrations
- Width263 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.