All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction to all the books of the Bible, including the Apocrypha, is written in a clear, easy-to-read style and is an ideal learning tool for laity, students, adult study groups, and ministers. The one-volume format is convenient for individual study groups, and this revision reflects the most up-to-date biblical scholarship.
- Author BiographyWilliam M. Ramsay was a Presbyterian minister who taught for many years at Bethel College inMcKenzie, Tennessee. He is the author of several books, including The Westminster Guide to the Books of the Bible and II Corinthians in the Interpretation Bible Studies series, both published by WJK.
- Author(s)William Ramsay
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight841 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.