All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSing and rhyme along with these 26 much-loved nursery rhyme songs! Includes: 'The Wheels on the Bus' / 'Down at the Station, Early in the Morning' / 'Row Row Row Your Boat' / 'The Big Ship Sails on the Alley Alley Oh' / 'London Bridge is Falling Down' / 'Jack and Jill' / 'Hickory Dickory Dock' / 'I'm a Little Teapot' / 'Polly Put the Kettle On' / 'Miss Polly had a Dolly' / 'Pop Goes the Weasel' / 'Five Currant Buns' / 'Ten Fat Sausages' / 'Peter Hammers with One Hammer' / 'The Grand Old Duke of York' / 'Girls and Boys Come Out to Play' / 'I Jump Out of Bed' / 'Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush' / 'Ring a Ring o'Roses' / 'I Hear Thunder, I Hear Thunder' / 'Incy Wincy Spider' / 'Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes' / 'If You're Happy and You Kw it Clap Your Hands' / 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' / 'Wee Willie Winkie' / 'Ten in a Bed'. 1 CD. 40 mins.
- Author BiographyRobin Fritz played presenter Mr Jolly on the CBBC television programme Playdays, while Michelle Durler was the voice of Bitsy Bob and Milly Sprocket on the show.
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight91 g
- Width124 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Read byMichelle Durler,Robin Fritz
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time40
- Edition StatementWW
- Interest AgeTo 5
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.