All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spey has been referred to as the 'Whisky River', with half the distilleries in Scotland found along its length and in its surrounding glens. Robin Laing has set out to visit every distillery in the Speyside area, from Benromach to Tomintoul, and presents a guide to each of them here. But there's more to The Whisky River: each entry is part history, part travelogue, part commentary on the changes in the whisky industry, and includes personal musings, stories associated with the distillery, and snippets of poetry and song.
- Author BiographyRobin Laing is a whisky expert and author, as well as being a musician, songwriter and interpreter of traditional Scots song. Robin chairs the tasting panel for the Scotch Malt Whisky Society and writes many of their almost poetic tasting descriptions. He contributes regularly to Whisky Magazine and performs his 'Whisky and Song' shows all over the world, thus being an ambassador for Scotland in the most enjoyable way imaginable. He currently lives in Lanarkshire.
- Author(s)Robin Laing
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Note12
- Width155 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Dewar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.