All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping literary thriller and smash bestseller that has taken Italy, France, Germany and the UK by storm. Six severed arms are discovered, arranged in a mysterious circle and buried in a clearing in the woods. Five of them appear to belong to missing girls between the ages of eight and eighteen. The sixth is yet to be identified. Worse still, the girls' bodies, alive or dead, are where to be found. Obsessed with a case that becomes more tangled and intense as they unravel the layers of evil, lead investigators Mila Vasquez, a celebrated profiler, and Goran Gavila, an eerily prescient crimilogist, find that their lives are increasingly in each other's hands. As sensational a bestseller in Europe as the Stieg Larsson vels, THE WHISPERER is that rare creation: a thought-provoking, intelligent thriller that is also unputdownable.
- Author BiographyDonato Carrisi studied law and criminology before he began working as a writer for television. THE WHISPERER, Carrisi's first novel, won five international literary prizes, has been sold in nearly twenty countries and has been translated into languages as varied as French, Danish, Hebrew and Vietnamese. Carrisi lives in Rome.
- Author(s)Donato Carrisi
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight376 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byShaun Whiteside
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.77Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.