All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this spectacular pop-up guide to the White House by bestselling paper engineer Robert Sabuda, readers can take a tour behind the scenes of the office of the executive branch and the residence of the president and his family. Travel through time as you open each spread and discover the North Face of the White House, the East Room, the Lincoln Bedroom, the Rose Garden, the Oval Office, and the South Lawn of the White House. The text includes the poem Inauguration Day by Richard Watson Gilder, adapted by Robert Sabuda. Every American president since John Adams has lived in the White House. More than 1.5 million people visit the White House every year. According to First Lady Michelle Obama, It's the 'People's House.' It's a place that is steeped in history, but it's also a place where everyone should feel welcome. The White House: A Pop-Up of Our Nation's Home is perfect for Presidents Day and the upcoming election.
- Author BiographyRobert Sabuda is indisputably the king of pop-ups, as the New York Times put it. He is the pop-up artist and paper engineer behind many beloved pop-up books, including The Christmas Alphabet, Christmas, America the Beautiful, Winter's Tale, and The Little Mermaid. For more information, go to robertsabuda.com.
- Author(s)Robert Sabuda
- PublisherOrchard Books
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width213 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Pop-up book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.